Sony Tablet S Competition
Terms and Conditions
By entering this promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged over 18 years (except for employees, and their families, of the Promoter and their group of companies).
2. Only one entry per person and an entrant cannot enter on behalf of someone else. The Promoter reserves the right to request such information as it considers reasonably necessary or desirable for the purpose of verifying the eligibility or validity of an entry and any prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter this promotion, you have to submit the required info on the entry form provided and agree to be contacted by the Promoterís group of companies with special offers and information.
4. The promotion opens on 8th July at 17.00p.m and closes on the 6th September 2013 at 17.00 p.m. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit.
6. The prize consists of one Sony Tablet S 16GB 3G and this cannot be changed for a cash alternative.
7. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person from all correct and eligible entries received. He or she will be notified by the phone number they provide and the prize will be sent first class recorded delivery to the winnerís home address. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoterís reasonable control.
8. If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from a winner within 1 week that they accept the prize, the draw will be redrawn.
9. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
10. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this promotion.
12. Each winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winnerís name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to such a winner.
13. Details of the name of the winner will be available upon written request to the address below.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions due to circumstances or reasons beyond the Promoterís reasonable control. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. Promoter: The Carphone Warehouse Ltd, 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS.